Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Big Bang Theory


The Big Bang Theory season 4 opener aired Thursday night.  Not only did it win ratings in every category here in the US and Canada, I was literally laughing out loud while watching it and a second viewing still had me laughing.  What I really liked about it is that every character was allowed to shine and I honestly can't figure out which story was funniest:  Sheldon's first date with Penny as chauffer/chaperone or Howard's "Pooh getting stuck in the honey tree" conundrum with the robotic hand.  If you have not seen this show, go out right now and buy, rent or borrow seasons 1-3 and see if you can find the first episode of this season on iTunes or YouTube.  You won't regret it!

Thanks to http://whatisonmytv.blogspot.com/ for letting me steal the above picture from her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment