Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crminal Minds Season 6 Premiere!



The season 6 premiere of Criminal Minds airs on CBS Wednesday night, September 22nd at 9 pm.  I am so excited to see the resolution of the season 5 cliffhanger.  Tim Curry made an exceptional UNSUB.  Creepy, nasty and sooooo gross!

I have been an avid fan of Criminal Minds since the very first episode.  The first two seasons, Mandy Patinkin starred in it as Jason Gideon and he is what drew me to the show.  It was the rest of the cast and the stories the show tells that kept me as a fan after Mandy left at the beginning of the third season. 

Season five was a whirlwind of a season with Hotch teetering on the edge of the abyss and nearly tumbling over when his wife was murdered by The Reaper, who was one of the series' worst UNSUB's.  The season ended with the BAU team in LA trying to find a horrible UNSUB, played with creepy abandon by Tim Curry, who is murdering and raping is way through LA during planned power outages. 

Tomorrow night will find me in front of my TV anxiously awaiting the beginning of season 6 of my favorite show, Criminal Minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment