Sunday, September 19, 2010

Teddy's Favorite Person in the World


Our cat Teddy LURVES his daddy.  Tom and Teddy frequently watch TV together like they are doing in the above picture.  It is my favorite.  They are such couch potatoes in it.

Teddy follows Tom around everywhere; he comes when Tom calls for him and they play fetch.  Teddy will bring Tom one of his stuffed animals and Tom will throw it and Teddy runs after it and brings it back to him.  Repeat.  When Tom is sitting (as opposed to laying) on the couch, Teddy will sit next to him and drape his front paws over Tom's leg so Tom will pet him.  It is so cute.

If Tom comes into the house and doesn't pet Teddy right away, he will let him know about it.  Teddy is very talkative and he will tell Tom that he needs to have pets RIGHT NOW!

If I am petting him and Tom comes into the room, I am abandoned in a shot in favor of DADDY!  Teddy will only come to me over Tom if I have something he wants, like whipped cream.  I feel so used.

1 comment:

  1. If I was there with cough drops, Teddy would come play with me. Get yourself a bag of Ricola's!

    ReplyDelete